11 August 2010

¡Viva México!

In honor of my graduating from BYU...



and reaching our one-year anniversary...




Matt and I went on a 7-day Mexican Riviera cruise in May!
Our first stop was Puerto Vallarta, where we went on a zipline excursion. Our tour guides were so much fun, and Matt and I had a great time hablando espanol.



Our second stop was Mazatl
an. We strolled along the beach in the Zona de Oro, and I got to go parasailing!



(That tiny dot in the sky is me!)




Cabo San Lucas was our favorite port. We took a little tour boat out to see El Arco and Lover's Beach,
rented a jet ski in the bay, and soaked in the sun on some great cushy chairs sipping tropical smoothies. (In the "feet" picture, you can see our cruise ship out in the marina.)





We came back to our room each night to find cute, little animals waiting for us!





The ship had tons of fun activities: sun bathing, karaoke, dance parties, dating games, fancy dinners, comedians, water slides, basketball, ping-pong...




2 comments:

Raimo and Jessica Laitinen said...

that looks like such a fun cruise!

Anne said...

Maddie!! I just found your blog through some one elses!! How're you doing girl??? It looks like u are doing great! I love your blog!!!